Saturday, September 17, 2011

Love the old but comfortable uggs


Those UGG boots are old and very used (as it seen in this picture) but still really comfy, i love them although it is impossible to wear when its snowing or raining.I always buy winter boots wear Uggs, but the whole years are used because they are comfortable and warm and are I like the fact that no one should socks to wear with them! This saves a step in the dressing room and enjoy the true luxury made of natural fibers. before I go to the cheap ugg boots found serious, I have at least the size of a full size for a perfect fit (my normal size of 7 to 7.5 per UGG size 6) This latest acquisition in much more more comfortable than normal, so it took to  break  a bit to a comfortable fit, which I love. What's more Spray them with water-proofer, it helps prolong their life alot."

No comments:

Post a Comment